Who I am

   My biggest passion is cutting hair. I really enjoy doing this art because it keeps me busy and I get money out of it as an extra. It all started in elementary when I fell in love with the game. I started by cutting my family's hair such as my dad's. Throughout middle school, my passion just grew and I knew I had to make something out of this.
  Cutting hair isn't as easy as it seems. It took me a god while to get to where I'm at skull wise. I went from doing a head in 2 hours plus, to 15 minutes average. I am actually proud to say this because now as an 11th grader I have my own side little business instead of being employed working shifts being told what to do. I'm very thankful for this skill and one day I will graduate barber college and have my own shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby

Baca poem